IACA Training Conference
This year's conference will be held at The Westin Beach Resort and Spa, Fort Lauderdale, from Monday, September 9th through Friday September 13th. Monday is an optional day of pre-conference training classes and the conference will end on Friday at noon.
The International Association of Crime Analysts is pleased to announce the 2013 Annual Training Conference will be in partnership with the National Institute of Justice (NIJ). Please click here to learn more about the NIJ's mission.
The IACA and NIJ are working together to provide you a wide breadth of sessions, from hands-on computer lab classes to research-focused sessions that bridge academia and law enforcement. The NIJ track at this year's IACA conference will focus on law enforcement applied research, using tools like GIS, quantitative research and problem analysis.
We will once again offer our complete conference agenda through our mobile app partner, ConBop. Please check back for information about using our 2013 conference app.
Hotel Registration Information
- Hotel: The Westin Beach Resort and Spa, Fort Lauderdale
- IACA Special Rate: $111 per night + taxes (single and double occupancy)
- Cut-off date to make hotel reservations under the IACA block: August 16th
- Valet Parking: $10/day, $20/overnight
- Complimentary Internet in guestrooms
- 10% discount in Heavenly Spa
Conference Registration Fees
- $400 early registration for IACA members ($455 after 8/18)
- $450 early registration for non-IACA members ($505 after 8/18)
- $200 early registration for students/interns ($255 after 8/18). Students must be full time and not working in the field.
- $125 guest pass (for family/spouses/guests who attend the conference. Entitles registrant to the continental breakfast, luncheon and welcome reception but does not grant access to classes or other sessions)
Click here to make Hotel Reservations (Special IACA Block) or call 888-627-7108 and be sure to mention the International Association of Crime Analysts group rate. This links to an IACA-specific registration system.
Click here to register for the conference.
The cancellation policy is available on the registration page .
Please see the information below regarding exhibitions at the 2013 IACA Conference.
About Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Please visit the Fort Lauderdale Visitor's Bureau for more information about the conference area.
Answer all of your questions with the Conference FAQ.
Register for the conference
You can review/pay your invoice. Enter your Confirmation number below: