IACA Logo Files
Welcome to the logo and image download area.
Guidelines for IACA Logo and Conference Graphics Usage
Committees and projects of the IACA are free to use the IACA logos, provided the following guidelines are considered:
• The logo and text should be used together, as defined.
• The typeface shall not be altered or replaced with another.
• The proportions of logo and text shall be retained.
Acceptable External Use
Entities associated with the IACA or annual conference are welcome to use the logo, as appropriate, to promote their events and/or describe their activities.
Individuals may use the logo to acknowledge their membership in the IACA and/or their participation in a sponsored event.
It is also acceptable to grant permission to third parties, such as news organizations, to use the unaltered IACA graphics for promotional purposes, subject to the guidelines listed on this page.
It is our policy that the IACA logo be used without modification and in an appropriate manner. Examples of prohibited use include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Any implication of endorsement by the IACA or its activities;
• Commercial uses (placement of the logo on product packaging);
• An individual's use of the logo for purposes other than acknowledging membership or participation in our activities;
• Altering the logo as to graphically combine it with another logo or image (conflation). Having the unaltered IACA logo present with other logos is acceptable.
Download Logo Files
Download 2016 Conference Graphics
Logo Color Values
The following color code values will help you format text and graphics in various programs to match the IACA logo. The Pantone colors below are the closest match to IACA colors.
Gray: Hex 3A3A3A, RGB 58-58-58
Orange: Hex EB8428, RGB 235-132-40