IACA Membership Application
To begin your membership application, please enter the information below.
As a member of the IACA you can:
- Access the members only section of this web site, which includes:
- A searchable member database
- Executive Board meeting minutes
- Special members-only content such as RSS feeds for new jobs, analyst tips and all other resources
- Access conference presentations from past years
- Use Certification Tracking to chart your course towards CLEA status
- Ready-to-use presentations
- Sample crime data
- Participate in online resource discussions
- Attend the IACA conferences at reduced rates
- Vote for members of the IACA board and vote on other issues
- Serve on IACA committees
- Attend Professional Training Series classes at a reduced rate
- Run for a board position
- Receive content from the IACA discussion list
- View and print your own membership certificate
The current IACA membership fee for individuals is $25.00 USD. Individuals applying from UN-designated
Developing Countries can join for $5.00 USD (20% of the current fee). Group
membership fees vary by group size and are paid directly to
the IACA. See the Membership FAQ for more information.
About the Application Process
You only need to apply to the IACA once. If you have ever applied to the IACA online before (even if with another agency or under a different name) please do not reapply. If this applies to you, or if you are unsure, please contact the IACA VP of Membership for assistance.
If you are applying for membership as part of a group, please review this important information prior to submitting your application for membership.
Check Membership Status
You can check your membership status and review/pay your invoice. Enter your Confirmation number below:
What if I am part of a Group or a Regional Crime Analysis Association?
You still need to complete the IACA membership application, however payment is handled directly through your group. If your group is not listed in the form on this page, please contact us.