IACA 2019 Supplementary Election Page
The IACA will elect two Board positions this year: Vice President of Membership and Secretary. Each of these roles includes a three-year term. The election process is governed by the IACA Bylaws and only active IACA members are allowed to vote. You can confirm your membership status here.
Upcoming election procedures are as follows:
- The Elections Committee will send out an announcement opening the final voting phase of the election process on September 3, 2019. Members can vote any time between September 3 and September 30, 2019 at 23:59 CST. Voting will take place through the members-only IACA website.
- A members-only election forum will also be made available to the election candidates as well as the greater IACA membership as part of the final phase of the election. Campaign statements will be collected from each candidate and included on the forum website. The forum and campaign statements are intended to inform voters about each candidate while allowing an interactive platform for discussion about election-related matters. The forum will be available from September 3 through September 30, 2019.
- The Elections Committee will review and certify the election results no later than October 3, 2019.
- Election results will be announced to IACA membership on October 8, 2019.
- The Elections Committee will receive and respond to any complaints about election procedures or refer them to the Ethics Committee through October 31, 2019.
Please contact the Elections Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the nomination or election process.
This Supplementary Election Page is only for eligible voters who have received an email invitation to this page by Christopher Bruce, VP-Membership. This Supplementary Election page will be available from October 1st, 2019 to October 5th, 2019 at 23:59 CST.
Please select the candidate you’d like to vote for, then click the Vote button to cast your ballot: