i2 Analyst Notebook Basic Certification
- Anyone may take the test at any time. You are not required to watch the webinars in advance, but they are there to help you prepare.
- There is no cost to take the test.
- The test consists of multiple choice and true/false questions plus several practical exercises.
- You must achieve a score of 75 or better, out of a 100 possible points, to pass.
- If you pass, you will be awarded a certificate issued jointly by the IACA and Total Intelligence Group.
- You may take the test again if you fail, but we will not tell you which questions you miss(ed).
- You will receive an email either way (pass/fail), but it may be several weeks depending on the number of test submissions we receive. Please note that grading will not begin until after 1/1/21.
The i2 Series of training webinars was originally presented in 2020 by Total Intelligence Group and all 12 classes were recorded. The videos, each of which is roughly 1 hour long, can be viewed here. You must be an IACA member to access the webinar library. Class resources are provided under the respective class.
- i2 Basics
- Chart Navigation & Card Creation
- Representations, Copying & Duplicating Entities, Using Boxes & Grouping
- Publishing & Printing Your Chart
- Timelines, Theme Lines & Event Frames
- Timelines, Theme Lines & Event Frames Continued
- Importing Spreadsheets
- Importing Spreadsheets Continued
- Conducting Searches & Analysis
- Merging Charts & Identifying Duplicate Entities on Manually Created Charts
- Buzz Session Q&A
- Year in Review
Our thanks to Total Intelligence Group for sponsoring this series! You can learn more at their website: https://www.totalintelligencegroup.com/.