i2 Analyst Notebook Basic Certification
- Anyone may take the test at any time. You are not required to watch the webinars in advance, but they are there to help you prepare.
- There is no cost to take the test.
- The test consists of multiple choice and true/false questions plus several practical exercises.
- You must achieve a score of 75 or better, out of a 100 possible points, to pass.
- If you pass, you will be awarded a certificate issued jointly by the IACA and Total Intelligence Group.
- You may take the test again if you fail, but we will not tell you which questions you miss(ed).
- You will receive an email either way (pass/fail), but it may be several weeks depending on the number of test submissions we receive.
The i2 Series of training webinars was originally presented in 2020 by Total Intelligence Group and all 12 classes were recorded. The videos, each of which is roughly 1 hour long, can be viewed here. You must be an IACA member to access the webinar library. Class resources are provided under the respective class.
- i2 Basics
- Chart Navigation & Card Creation
- Representations, Copying & Duplicating Entities, Using Boxes & Grouping
- Publishing & Printing Your Chart
- Timelines, Theme Lines & Event Frames
- Timelines, Theme Lines & Event Frames Continued
- Importing Spreadsheets
- Importing Spreadsheets Continued
- Conducting Searches & Analysis
- Merging Charts & Identifying Duplicate Entities on Manually Created Charts
- Buzz Session Q&A
- Year in Review
Our thanks to Total Intelligence Group for sponsoring this series! You can learn more at their website: https://www.totalintelligencegroup.com/.