IACA Limited Scholarship Award Submission Page
The IACA recognizes that law enforcement budgets are often restricted, making it difficult to send analysts to training. To assist IACA members who have never attended an IACA annual training conference, the Awards & Recognition Committee has created a conference scholarship that will be awarded to one member from the United States and one non-US member.
Each scholarship will include the following:
- Roundtrip airfare to/from the conference (*see restrictions below)
- Five (5) night stay at Palmer House Hilton Hotel in Chicago, IL
- Conference registration fee waived
- $150 (USD) stipend (to assist with baggage fees, taxi/shuttle or other costs)
To qualify for a scholarship, one must meet the following criteria:
- Has been an active member of the IACA for at least ONE year (member since 3/1/21 or earlier)
- Is a working analyst in a law enforcement agency
- Has never attended an IACA Annual Training Conference in the past
To submit an entry, please complete the form below and upload a letter (no more than 2 pages) on agency letterhead and include the following:
- Brief synopsis of who you are, your experience, agency size, and role as an analyst in your agency
- Need to attend, including your agency’s support in allowing you to attend
- What you plan to bring back to your agency
- How attending will benefit you as an analyst and your agency
- Anything else you want us to know about you!
All entries must be received no later than March 31st, 2022. A confirmation email will be sent after the entry has been received. Notify the Awards & Recognition Committee ASAP if a confirmation email is not received prior to the deadline. The Awards Committee reserves the right to disqualify any entry that does not meet the requirements above.
If selected, scholarship recipients agree to volunteer four (4) hours to assist the Conference and/or Awards & Recognition Committee.
Each scholarship recipient must make airfare arrangements through the IACA-approved travel agency by July 8th, 2022.
The traveler is responsible for any airfare charges/increases after this date and if notifications have not been made to the Awards and Recognition Committee prior to this date, the recipient risks forfeiting their scholarship to the next eligible participant.
Submissions will be scored based on the communicated level of need and value of the member’s benefit from attending the training conference. Good luck!
Winners were notified directly by email on April 29, 2022. Thank you all for your submissions. Please submit again next year!
You must be logged in as a valid IACA Member in order to submit an entry.