Albany, New York
(Job id: 43671)
The analyst will work on-site at the Capital Region Crime Analysis Center in Albany, NY. The Center is staffed with a team of crime analysts and sworn law enforcement members who support area law enforcement agencies in their efforts to track and reduce Part I Crime.
• Perform a variety of research and analytical tasks.
• Collect, compile, validate, interpret, and analyze data and trends using standard practices and techniques of crime and/or law enforcement intelligence analysis.
• May perform statistical, spatial, and/or qualitative analyses as needed, making use of standard software packages.
• Work on assignments that are moderately complex under direct or indirect supervision, where there is latitude for independent action and decision-making.
• Prepare and deliver reports and presentations of analytic results and may be subpoenaed to testify in court proceedings.
For a complete job description please visit: https://finninstitute.com/careers-at-the-institute/
Company: John F Finn Institute for Public Safety, Inc
Location: Albany, New York. United States